For the purposes of this agreement:
- Beiersdorf, Inc. means all its assigns, successors, brands, licensors, licensees, and/or agents. These services may be offered on various Beiersdorf, Inc. owned or sponsored websites, web pages, and online applications, or on third party e-commerce or informational sites and/or pages.
By submitting any content to Beiersdorf, Inc., you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of your question or review;
- all "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- Your review represents your honest and truthful opinion;
- you are at least 13 years old; and that
- Use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms and Conditions and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
Beiersdorf, Inc., in its sole discretion, reserves the right to edit or remove content posted on this image, including but not limited to content that consists of:
- Side Effects: This includes any unwanted or unexpected experience linked to the use of the product. Please report all side effects to Consumer Relations at 1-800-227-4703.
- Any content that is known to be false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Any content that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy including the unauthorized use of third party content.
- Content that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising).
- Content that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing.
- Content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party.
- Content that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers.
- Content that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- Information regarding competitive products.
- Incorrect brand information/claims: This is defined as any information associated with the brand which is not stated on the packaging of the product. This includes the advantages of using the product which are not found on the packaging, any comparison made against competitive products, and inaccurate claims.
- Any commentary or remarks on active litigation.
- Medical Advice: This includes but is not limited to any demand for information pertaining to the usage of the product, any initiative seeking remedies from a specific illness or ailment whether or not related to the or any correspondence addressed to be answered by a specific member of the Health Care Profession.
- Quality Complaints: These complaints consist of consumer allegations of deficiencies associated with (but not limited to) the quality, reliability, performance, effectiveness, or functionality of a product. These complaints should be reported to Consumer Relations at 1-800-227-4703.
- Any data or images that are deemed inappropriate for broadcasting due to obscenity, profanity, lewd or defamatory nature.
- Political content or propaganda, pornographic material, or any other material deemed inappropriate.
- Advertisements for commercial products along with their trademarks, brands, logos, or endorsements.
- Inaccurate or unlawful statements.
- Disclosure of trade secrets or privileged information/data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Beiersdorf, Inc. (and its officers, directors, agents, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to PowerReviews, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For all content submitted, you grant Beiersdorf, Inc., its retail and promotional partners, a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content, including your name, likeness, social media handle, screen name, location, and other information about you that you include in the content, and to incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
All content that you submit may be used at Beiersdorf, Inc.’s sole discretion. Beiersdorf, Inc. reserves the right to change, condense or delete any content on its brands website that Beiersdorf, Inc. deems, in its sole discretion, to violate the content guidelines or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions. Beiersdorf, Inc. does not guarantee that you will have any recourse to edit or delete any content you have submitted. Beiersdorf, Inc. reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not Beiersdorf, Inc., are responsible for the contents of your submission. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Beiersdorf, Inc., its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Beiersdorf, Inc. and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
The Beiersdorf, Inc. Brand review/rating features are moderated prior to posting for general viewing. The postings that have been screened should not be construed as an endorsement, affiliation, or promotion of any of the products or services discussed. Beiersdorf, Inc. DOES NOT ENDORSE any postings.
Product Related Complaints
If you need to report a complaint associated with the use of the product, please call our Consumer Relations at 1-800-227-4703.